• Serves on NWP Board of Commissioner’s focused on financing efforts of the company
• 20 years experience within the financial functions of several large Indonesian companies
• Formerly Commissioner of PT. Griyaton Indonesia
• Former Director & CFO of Sintesa Group, former Director of PT. MetaepsiPejebe Power Generation
• Head of Leasing and Operating Properties. Also leads the Marketing & Communications department.
• 20 years experience in Retail Marketing Development.
• Former CEO of PT. Angkasa Pura Retail, a State owned Enterprise subsidiary company of PT. Angkasa pura 1 (Persero), Indonesia’s airport opera
Adhy Wibisono joined NWP Retail in August 2021 as Chief Financial Officer and as a member of the Board of Directors
He has more than 20 years of extensive international finance, corporate governance, and commercial leadership experience in the US, Europe, and Asia
Prior to joining NWP Retail, Mr. Wibisono served as CFO of GoPay, Gojek’s digital financial services and technology arm, where he was a key member of the core team responsible for creating the foundations for its online payments and consumer financing expansion.
He has also served in commercial and financial leadership roles internationally with Combiphar, The Hertz Corporation, and inVentiv Health (now part of Syneos Health);and has led successful operational improvements and financial transformations, facilitating successful private equity exits via IPO and merger.
Adhy graduated with an MBA from The Pennsylvania State University, USA (Penn State) and holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting from Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, USA (Virginia Tech).